.

This BLOG is dedicated to a green and pleasant Thornbury. Without your help, it may not stay that way...

Friday 23 November 2012

Comments to Inspector

WE have once again put to paper and submitted our collective thoughts and comments on the Inspector's intial/draft findings, following on from the EIP.
You can read the whole document by clicking on THIS LINK. Unlikely it will have any impact whatsoever, when the weight of arguments already submitted have been summarily ignored!
It is terribly disappointing that, after such a major outcry from local residents who have driven a significant part of the EIP process, Thornbury has been seemingly airbrushed from Crysell's deliberations, giving the green light to SGC to hand over the future of Park Farm and the Medieval Fishponds to developers Barratts.
The repercussions will be deeply significant for Thornbury. Already there are rumblings that part of Morton Way will also be sacrificed to the sacred cow of housing development being championed by this government. More on this story to follow shortly.

Gareth
on behalf of STGH

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    home inspector tampa fl

    ReplyDelete